Since completing the construction of the Skumduffa battleship in green and beginning work on some glyphs and details I found it rather daunting and have been painting up some other bits for 40k and avoiding the beast.
Fortunately a piece of plastic pipe and a spare bit of square plastic track were kicking round nearby along with some bitz from the my bitz box for prows and the basic shape had taken form.
Since getting this far I've made some progress which I'll share later this week soon as I've found a few moments to sort out the photos.
The ships all now have stands on and hopefully I may even get a game in soon...
For now though I hope you've enjoyed seeing this early stage and come back soon for more.